Watonwan County Department of Human Services
Public Health Clinic
715 2nd Ave S, St. James, MN, 56081-1740
Distance: 1012 Miles
Public health clinics typically provide:
* Health education
* Immunization clinics
* Family planning services
8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
|Toll Free||(888) 299-5941|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Foster Care (AFC) and Community Residential Setting (CRS) Licensing
- Adult Protective Services (APS)
- Apply for Waiver Programs
- Child and Teen Checkups
- Child Foster Care (CFC) Licensing
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Child Support Services (CSS)
- County Programs for Families
- County Programs for Food Support
- County Programs for Health Care Financial Assistance
- County Programs for Income Assistance
- County Programs for People with Disabilities
- Family Child Care (FCC) Licensing
- Family Home Visiting
- Family Support Grant (FSG)
- Find Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Follow Along Program
- Housing Support
- MnCHOICES Assessment and Support Planning
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LN-6700Public Clinics Definition
County or city-operated outpatient health care facilities that provide a broad range of diagnostic and treatment services including primary adult and pediatric care, prenatal care, dental care and specialty medicine as well as laboratory and radiological services and allied support services like nutrition and health education. Some public clinics may also offer public health services such as immunizations and communicable disease screening and treatment. Services are available on an ability-to-pay basis and target low-income and indigent residents of the community.
Programs that provide inoculations or other prophylactic measures to prevent susceptible individuals from contracting specific diseases for which means of control have been developed.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.