West Central Minnesota Communities Action, Inc.
West Central Minnesota Communities Action - Elbow Lake
411 Industrial Park Blvd, Elbow Lake, MN, 56531
Distance: 1444 Miles
Transportation program that provides rides for people in and around their community
This program provides transportation to older adults for medical appointments, errands, grocery shopping, family visits, etc..
Licenses and Certifications
- Community Action Partnership
- Private pay
- Sliding fee scale
- Older adults
- Assist passengers to and from vehicle
Those not on medical assistance, age 65 and older in Douglas, Grant, Pope, Stevens and Traverse counties.
To request a ride, you must call 48 hours before you need the ride.
Ride requests must be made during normal business hours, 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Sliding fee and annual membership fee, please call for more information.
Douglas, Grant, Pope, Stevens, and Traverse counties
|Toll Free||(800) 492-4805|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Affordable Housing Program
- Emergency Shelter
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (FAIM)
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
- Foreclosure Avoidance Counseling
- Help Paying for Basic Needs
- Home Accessibility Modification
- Home Repair Financial Assistance
- House Cleaning
- HUD-Approved Housing Counseling
- Minnesota Urban and Rural Homesteading (MURL)
- Rehabilitation Loans - Small Cities Housing
- Snow Removal
- Weatherization Assistance Program
- Yard Work
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BT-4500.6500-800Senior Ride Programs Definition
Programs that provide door-to-door (or curb-to-curb) transportation for purposes of medical appointments, shopping, banking, social events, and other similar activities for older adults who need special accommodations and are unable to utilize other available means of transportation.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.