Winona Health Services
Registered Housing with Services Establishment - Assisted Living Designation
Roger Metz Manor (Winona Health Services)
875 Mankato Ave, Winona, MN, 55987-5362
Distance: 953 Miles
This provider is registered as a "Housing with Services Establishment" by the Minnesota Department of Health. It has indicated it meets state requirements as an "Assisted Living."
The Registered Housing with Services - Assisted Living Designation is a residential building similar to an apartment, condominium, or multi-person home where residents can get meals, help with eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, and receive health care services. Staff is available 24 hours every day to respond to residents with health and safety needs. Help with taking medicine, meals, laundry, and housekeeping may be available. Each building will also make available help with at least three of the following activities of daily living: bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, continence care, and toileting. Health care is provided through contracts or arrangements with home care providers.
The provider must prepare a written contract with each resident and the contract must address the 17 points required by MN Statutes 144D.04, Housing with Services Registration law.
A Uniform Consumer Information Guide outlining the services provided should be available to anyone upon request to the establishment management.
Watkins Manor offers a variety of social activities and supportive services.
Adith Miller and Roger Metz Manors (memory care) is for residents with early-to middle-stage Alzheimer's or other memory diseases.
About This Location
A Uniform Consumer Information Guide (UCIG) is available for this location.
Building response system:
The following is additional information about the building's response system, such as how clients call for assistance, who responds, and where they are located: Adith Miller Manor and Roger Metz Manor do not have a call system. Staff are trained to do scheduled room and safety checks to ensure resident needs are being met.
Minnesota law requires establishments to have a system to check on each client at least daily. This building's system is: All residents receive home care services. A resident check list for ADL's is documented daily to ensure resident care needs are met.
Home Care Services are provided by:
Name: Watkins Manor
Address: 175 East Wabasha Street, Winona, MN 55987
Class F Home Care Provider
Name: Watkins Manor
Address: 175 East Wabasha Street, Winona, MN 55987
Phone: (507) 494-7400 FAX: (507) 494-7490
COMPREHENSIVE HOME CARE
Minnesota law requires establishments using the phrase Assisted Living to make available an RN assessment at the time of or prior to move in. Contact Gina McRae to make arrangements for this assessment.
- Accessible public restroom
- Activity room
- Fitness center/exercise room
- Assistance with community resources available days: Scheduled; included in base rate
- Social events available days: Everyday; included in base rate
Controlled Access and Safety Features
- Other lock system
- Diabetic diet
- Eating assistance with complicating eating problems available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Low sodium
- Special diet - accommodated available day, evening, additional charge
Housing Unit Amenities
- Air conditioning - central air
- Laundry room
- Smoking - not permitted in tenant's rooms/apartments
- Utility included in rent - cable/satellite TV
- Utility included in rent - telephone
Housing Unit Types
- Private room 123 to 123 square feet; monthly base rate from $1,850 to $1,850 a month
- Semi-private room 186 to 186 square feet; monthly base rate from $1,675 to $1,675 a month
- Home delivered meals available days: Everyday- During Illness or assessed need only; included in base rate
- Blood glucose testing available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Medication administration available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Personal care/home health
- Staff: Licensed Practical Nurse - on site available day, additional charge
- Staff: Registered Nurse on-site available day, additional charge
- Staff: Trained staff or home health aide on-site available day, evening, night, may require additional charge
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance) reimbursement programs like Elderly/CADI Waiver for services
- Bathing available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Dressing available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Grooming available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Standby assistance available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Toileting available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Transferring available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Pets - not allowed
Schedule of Meals Served
- Breakfast available days: Everyday; included in base rate
- Lunch available days: Everyday; included in base rate
- Snacks available days: Everyday; included in base rate
- Supper/dinner available days: Everyday; included in base rate
- 24 hours a day
Specialized Cognitive Care Program
- Special care program for memory loss, memory problems, dementia, or Alzheimer's
- Arranges for clients available days: Everyday; included in base rate
- Provided for clients available days: Scheduled Outings Only; may require additional charge
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|20424||Registered Assisted Living Provider||Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)||https://www.health.state.mn.us/facilities/regulation/hws/index.html|
|Toll Free||(800) 944-3960|
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-8400.6000-060Assisted Living Facilities Definition
Residential facilities specially constructed or converted to combine housing and supportive services in a "homelike" environment with the goal of maximizing the individual functioning and autonomy of residents. Assisted living facilities generally have private apartment-style accommodations with walk in showers, wide doors for wheelchair access, emergency pull cord systems and other special amenities; and offer the individualized array of personal care services which will allow each resident to function as independently as possible. Services vary from facility to facility, but usually include three meals a day with special diets, as required; housekeeping and linen services; personal laundry; social and recreational activities; transportation to medical appointments, stores and community services; money management assistance; assistance with toileting, bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility and other activities of daily living; medication management and administration; therapy and pharmacy services; and wellness and exercise programs. Assisted living facilities may be licensed by the state or may not require a license depending on the area in which they are located.
Write a Review
Who are you?
Error: Required Field
You must enter a value for other is chosen relationship is Other