Workforce Development, Inc. (WDI)
Workforce Development, Inc. - Kasson
504 S Mantorville Ave, Ste 4, Kasson, MN, 55944-2207
Distance: 1077 Miles
Job counseling and guidance for people who want to find a career that matches their interests and abilities
Professional career counselors help identify a direction and develop a plan of action that may include retraining.
* Career counseling
* Job search skills development
* Academic skill testing
* Hands-on computer classes
* General Educational Development (GED) preparation
* College research
* Creating resumes and cover letters
* Preparing for interviews
* Life skills training
There is no fee for this service
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
|Toll Free||(877) 778-2227|
- WDI Administrative Offices 2070 College View Rd E, Rochester, MN, 55904-7507
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Albert Lea 2200 Riverland Dr, Albert Lea, MN, 56007-3435
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Austin 1600 8th Ave NW, Austin, MN, 55912-1400
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Caledonia 110 E Grove St, Caledonia, MN, 55921-1304
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Faribault 201 Lyndale Ave S, Ste 1, Faribault, MN, 55021-5799
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Preston 100 Main St SE, Preston, MN, 55965-1202
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Red Wing 1606 W 3rd St, Red Wing, MN, 55066-2086
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Rochester 2070 College View Rd E, Rochester, MN, 55904-7507
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Wabasha 222 Main St W, Wabasha, MN, 55981-1239
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
ND-1500Comprehensive Job Assistance Centers Definition
One-stop centers that provide an array of employment and training services in a convenient, easily accessible location. Services may include job counseling, testing and assessment; resume preparation assistance, interview training and other prejob guidance services; job matching and referral; unemployment insurance and job registration; labor market and career information; information on financial aid for education and training; and referral for job training, transportation, child care, personal and financial counseling, health care and other human services resources in the community.
ND-2000.1500-160Career Counseling Definition
Programs that provide information and guidance for people who need to evaluate their aptitude, abilities and interests in order to choose a vocation or career and select the type of training that will enable them to obtain and progress in positions in the public or private sector that are productive and fulfilling.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.