Workforce Development, Inc. (WDI)
Job Search Assistance
WDI Administrative Offices
2070 College View Rd E, Rochester, MN, 55904-7507
Distance: 993 Miles
Job search services may include:
* Job interview training
* Writing a resume
* Vocational assessment
* Job placement assistance
* List of available employment opportunities
This program helps workers get back to work as quickly as possible after a lay off. If you have been laid off (or notified that a lay-off is coming) through no fault of your own, these free services prepare you to find a suitable new job.
* Layoff/job loss counseling
* Career planning and counseling
* Job search and placement
* Counselor-approved training
* Adult education and literacy
* Occupational skills training
* Other support services
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Dodge, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Houston, Mower, Olmsted, Rice, Steele, and Wabasha Counties
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Albert Lea 2200 Riverland Dr, Albert Lea, MN, 56007-3435
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Austin 1600 8th Ave NW, Austin, MN, 55912-1400
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Caledonia 110 E Grove St, Caledonia, MN, 55921-1304
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Faribault 201 Lyndale Ave S, Ste 1, Faribault, MN, 55021-5799
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Kasson 504 S Mantorville Ave, Ste 4, Kasson, MN, 55944-2207
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Preston 100 Main St SE, Preston, MN, 55965-1202
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Red Wing 1606 W 3rd St, Red Wing, MN, 55066-2086
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Rochester 2070 College View Rd E, Rochester, MN, 55904-7507
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Wabasha 222 Main St W, Wabasha, MN, 55981-1239
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
ND-1500Comprehensive Job Assistance Centers Definition
One-stop centers that provide an array of employment and training services in a convenient, easily accessible location. Services may include job counseling, testing and assessment; resume preparation assistance, interview training and other prejob guidance services; job matching and referral; unemployment insurance and job registration; labor market and career information; information on financial aid for education and training; and referral for job training, transportation, child care, personal and financial counseling, health care and other human services resources in the community.
ND-3500.3600Job Search/Placement Definition
Programs that maintain listings of available employment opportunities and assign a staff member to help people who are searching for a position to choose and obtain the most suitable option.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.