Zumbro Valley Health Center
Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS)
343 Woodlake Dr SE, Rochester, MN, 55904
Distance: 996 Miles
Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) provide a safe and supervised environment with treatment for mental health and co-occurring disorders.
In addition to shared living space, participants may share meals, relaxation, household responsibilities and recreation. Group and individualized therapeutic interventions are provided according to the client's treatment plan and directed towards a successful transition to a more permanent living situation.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|803872||Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS)||Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS)||http://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/idcplg?IdcService=GET_DYNAMIC_CONVERSION&RevisionSelectionMethod=LatestReleased&dDocName=id_058155|
An eligible client for intensive residential treatment services is an individual who:
* Is age 18 or older
* Is diagnosed with a mental illness
* Because of a mental illness, has substantial disability and functional impairment
* Has one or more of the following: a history of two or more inpatient hospitalizations in the past year, significant independent living instability, homelessness, or very frequent use of mental health and related services yielding poor outcomes
* Needs mental health services that cannot be met with other available community-based services, or is likely to experience a mental health crisis or require a more restrictive setting if intensive rehabilitative mental health services are not provided
Services are available to adults diagnosed with a serious and persistent mental illness who live in Fillmore and Olmsted counties.
To schedule an appointment, call (507) 289-2089.
7:30am - 7:00pm, Monday - Thursday
7:30am - 12:00pm, Friday
Olmsted, Fillmore and surrounding counties
|Crisis Line||(844) 274-7472|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS)
- Adult Residential Mental Health Crisis Stabilization Service
- Autism Assessment
- Behavioral Health Home (BHH) Services
- Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC)
- Crisis Line
- Early Intensive Developmental and Behavioral Intervention (EIDBI) Benefit
- Mental Health Clinic
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Supervised Living Facility
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
RM-7000.0500Adult Residential Treatment Facilities Definition
Programs that provide a treatment-oriented living experience in a community-based facility for adults who have emotional disturbances and who, because of their disabilities, are unable to succeed in other placements, but who do not require inpatient psychiatric hospitalization. The service is geared to the specific needs of individual residents and their eventual return to the community as soon as their personal and social adjustment and development permit.
YF-5000.1100Chronic/Severe Mental Illness Definition
A number of mental or emotional conditions of a seriously debilitating nature which progress or do not respond positively to treatment over a period of time and which require adjustments on the part of the individual and his or her significant others, or long-term medication, to make daily functioning possible.